After a postponement of two weeks, the weather cleared, and we gathered for the called business meeting on February 21 at 11:15 a.m. Susanne Dorsey, Leadership Council Chair, presented the two motions for consideration. Both were approved unanimously.
The church granted approval to renovate the first floor of the 1954 building for use as an adult day program, with the church contributing $250,000 toward the renovation.
In addition, the church granted the Trustees permission to sell the church–owned property located at 317 S. West Street [aka the white house across the street from the church].
We look forward to sharing regular updates in the coming months.